Ninja Warrior Course – A place to test your speed, agility and strength in a safe and fun environment!
From swinging on monkey bars to racing across balance beams, there are obstacles for every ability. Test yourself against the clock and attempt your best time! With timer buttons at the end of each line, Ninja Adventurers can see their times displayed on a scoreboard. The Ninja Course at Adventure HQ consists of three lanes of obstacles that vary in difficulty.
Starting on the hour, climbers will first go through a brief safety orientation before entering the climbing arena for approx. 60 minutes of climb time. These sessions are limited to a small number of Ninjas per session- that way everyone gets quality time on the course! Ninja’s must be a minimum of 7 years old to use the course.
Ninja Warrior Course Safety Notes
- All equipment required to take part in a Ninja Warrior session is provided by Adventure HQ. No personal equipment is permitted.
- All Visitors must complete a Liability Waiver before being allowed into the climbing area.
- Participants must be a minimum of 7 years old to play on the course.
- Any Minor under the age of 18 must have a Waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Appropriate footwear (athletic sneakers) must be worn. Flip flops, Crocs or bare feet are not permitted.
- Appropriate athletic clothing is strongly advised. No rings, necklaces, or other entanglement hazards should be worn