Due to recent COVID-19 developments, and its effects on small businesses, we believe that operating Adventure Zone at this time is not in the best interests of our customers or team members.
This Adventure Zone closure is temporary!
Our bouldering area will remain open
If you hold an Adventure Zone PunchPass and would like to try your hand at bouldering, go for it! Come on in and we’ll get you started!
Coach Reed’s Ninja Camps/Classes will continue as scheduled.
- The Boudering gym will be limited to less than 50% capacity at this time. (40 people) Max in the gym at one time. (all customers *must check in & check out at front desk)
- Spaces will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Please call ahead if you are travelling to visit us.
- All customers must wash their hands after checking in. Hand sanitizer stations are available around the facility.
- Masks are recommended but not required at this time.
- No chalk rental at this time. No street shoes allowed on the mat
- Please complete your waiver online from our webpage. Waiver stations will not be available at this time.